|The perfect safari for the first time Kenya visitors & families with children above 5y.
The perfect safari for the first time Kenya visitors & families with children above the age of 05 years. Experience an enticing stay in Kenya’s two most beautiful parks, inhibiting the highest concentration of a wide variety of animals.
You will explore a variety of landscape, different culture & wildlife whilst enjoying guided game drives in our safari built 4 X 4 Landcruiser with pop-up roof.
NAIROBI – LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK –
MAASAI MARA GAME RESERVE– NAIROBI
Lake Nakuru National Park with its thousands of Flamingoes, White & Black Rhino and Reticulated Giraffe. Also very scenic park with beautiful diverse landscape
Maasai Mara Game Reserve, world renowned for its annual migration of wildebeest taking place from July to October. Also boasts the highest concentration of wildlife of any park / reserve in Africa !
BB - bed & breakfast (breakfast only)
HB - half board (breakfast, lunch OR dinner)
FB - full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
ITINERARY IN DETAIL
DAY 01: Arrival Nairobi
Arrive in Nairobi at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to a warm welcome by a Sunworld representative who will escort you to your town hotel for your first night’s stay.
Overnight at JACARANDA HOTEL / NAIROBI SAFARI CLUB / FAIRVIEW HOTEL or similar (BB)
DAY 02: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
Depart for Lake Nakuru after a scrumptious breakfast, driving along the beautiful escarpments of the Great Rift Valley. Stop shortly at viewpoint for a breath taking view over the Rift and its numerous extinct volcanoes. Arrive in time for lunch at the magical Flamingo Hill Camp, your ‘home away from home’ for the next two nights. Experience your first enticing game drive! You will, with no doubt, be amazed by the sight of thousands of flamingos and the many rhinos that have made this area their home. Dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill Camp (FB)
Flamingo (Picture: Norbert Müller)
DAY 03: Lake Nakuru National Park
Spend another exhilarating day in Lake Nakuru National Park. Enjoy the stunning landscape and the wide variety of animals the park has to offer. You may also choose to indulge in the unforgettable view of the shimmering waters of the lake from Baboon Cliff. Nakuru National Park is a great place to view the endangered Black & White Rhino, Defasa Waterbuck and the unique Rothschild Giraffe.
All meals & overnight at Flamingo Hill Camp. (FB)
DAY 04: Lake Nakuru National Park – Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Depart after an early breakfast, setting off for the highlight of your trip, the world famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve ! Drive past Mount Longonot, Suswa and the Maasai Town of Narok to arrive at Keekerok Lodge / your camp in time for lunch. Set out for your first game drive in the Mara in search for the ‘Big Five’ ! After an afternoon out in the wilderness, reside to the luxury of the Keekorok lodge / Mara Bush Camp, ending the with a hot dinner and a warm bed to curl into. Overnight at Keekorok Lodge / Mara Bush Camp.(FB)
DAYS 05 – 06: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Zebras (Picture: Michael Nikolai)
Explore the vast plains of the Lion Kingdom with an unlimited amount of game drives, and with luck, a chance of viewing a kill! The Mara boasts the highest concentration of animals in the whole of Africa all year round ! You can opt to stay out in the Savannah and indulge in a bush picnic, or track back to the comfort of the lodge / camp for lunch. A Maasai Village Visit to a traditional “Boma” can be arranged at extra cost. All meals & overnight at KEEKOROK LODGE / MARA BUSH CAMP. (FB)
DAY 07: Maasai Mara Game Reserve - Nairobi
Enjoy your last early morning game drive after which you will dip into a lovely breakfast before setting out for Nairobi. Arrive in the city at around 4.00pm, where you will be transferred to the airport for your international flight home or a domestic flight should you choose a beach holiday.
Included in the price of the safari:
- All airport transfers within Nairobi upon arrival / departure
- Transport and exclusive use of our custom safari built 4 x 4 Landcruiser with roof hatches or pop-up roof for game viewing
- An experienced, English speaking driver/guide (member of the Kenya Professional Safari Guide Association - Bronze or Silver Level)
- Unlimited game drives as per itinerary
- 01 night bed and breakfast at the Jacaranda Hotel / Nairobi Safari Club or The Fairview Hotel in Nairobi
- 02 nights full board accommodation at Flamingo Hill Camp, Lake Nakuru
- 03 nights full board accommodation at Keekerok Lodge/Mara Bush Camp
- Mineral water on game drives
- Evacuation insurance to / from Nairobi only
Not included in the price of the safari:
- International flight & visa fees
- Local flights (you could choose if you wanted to fly back from the Maasai Mara Game Reserve @ extra cost)
- Telephone calls, Laundry, Beverages in the various Camps / Lodges & Hotels
- Tips for driver/guide & camp / lodge staff
- Travel, Medical and Cancellation Insurance
- Change in itinerary
- Excursions such as: Maasai Village Visit, Hot Air Balloon Safari, Bush Dinners or Breakfasts, Sun downers
|Per Person sharing in a double room:
|| from 2170,- Euro