Kigali Marriott Hotel
Hotel Type: International Town Hotel
Located the heart of Rwanda’s capital city, just 20 minutes from Kigali. The hotel is part of the Marriott chain of hotels and provides the same comparably high standards of accommodation, food and service as can be found at their other properties.
- The city hotel has 254 rooms and suites spread across eight floors all with floor to ceiling windows with views over Kigali.
- All the rooms come with either a king-sized bed or two double beds, a writing desk and chair.
- The 25 suites are much more spacious than the standard rooms.
- The junior suites have an adjoining lounge
- The executive and presidential suites are vast, featuring their own private dining area and small kitchenette.
- The presidential suite also has a beautiful rooftop terrace.
- Digital safe
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Satellite TV.
- Each room has a well-appointed en-suite marble bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower.