Koros Rustic Luxury Camp
Hotel Type: Luxury Tented Camp
The camp is situated in a beautiful and unspoilt part of Kenya’s northern Rift Valley around 400 km north of Nairobi as the crow flies. The nearest small settlement is South Horr which is just over 20 km to the south of the camp. It is the perfect off-the-beaten-track retreat for the intrepid traveler, and the ideal base from which to explore Lake Turkana, the Chalbi Desert and the wilds of Northern Kenya.
The camp boasts of 5 luxury safari tents that accommodate 10 guests. Tents can be either twin or double-bedded all bedding and towels are supplied.
- Dining and living ‘mess’
- Solar-powered lights
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All crockery, cutlery and glasses are supplied
- Gas cooker or barbecue
- Four full-time staff including chef
- Rock swimming pool with sunshade
- Poolside dining area
- Camp fire
- Bathrooms with alfresco showers
- Shampoo, conditioner & soap are provided
- Charging facility for phones etc.
- Drinking water
- Complementary laundry