Samburu Game Lodge
Hotel Type: Standard Lodge
Situated in the Samburu National Reserve, the lodge has cottages, bandas, single and twin rooms spread out along the stunning banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River.
The lodge has 60 rooms either double or twin rooms: Each room features en-suite bathroom, some of which have a bathtub, as well as personal safe, writing desk, chairs, wall fan and more. In the evenings, staff places mosquito netting around your bed as part of the turn-down lodge service.
Room categories include:
The standard rooms are located near the pool area and the main lodge is even closer. The standard rooms also offer the option of two interconnected rooms, as well as a single room suites.
The River Rooms are spacious and deluxe rooms with an exclusive front porch on the river, with a four-post bed along with a sitting area—both inside and outside.
- Junior suite
The suites are located directly on the riverfront, a favorite of the lodge’s VIPs and honeymooners, they come with a riverfront balcony, dressing room, and bathtub and shower.
The large individual cottages with the option of connecting rooms are suitable for families or groups. They are roomy and comfortable with individual porches, easy access to the lodge, and the bed arrangement to fit your needs.
- The Lodge also offers a handicap-accessible room to meet the needs of any guest.
- A spacious pool
- Crocodile bar; Down on the river level for drinks and snacks whilst watching the crocodiles just a few meters away
- Vulturine Bar; Perched among the trees, jutting out over the river perfect for the sunset.
- Gift shop
- 24-hour on-call medical services
- Massages, facials, pedicures, manicures