Hotel Type: Luxury Cottages
Located in Tsavo Conservation area, (KIBWEZI FOREST) adjacent to Chyulu Hill National Park.
The beautiful self-catering (with a personal chef at your disposal), eco-property was constructed with a legacy to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in support of a better future for the Kibwezi Forest. Umani Springs sleeps 10 people in 03 elegantly raised rooms; offering 02 queen size beds and 03 sets of twin beds. Guests will have exclusive use at the camp during their stay. The camp offers the essence of African comfort whilst actively pursuing environmental stability and wildlife preservation.
- Access to the orphans at the Umani stockades early morning and evenings as well as the 11 am mud bath
- Sundowner deck with commanding views of the forest and the Chyulu Hills beyond
- A look out platform on top of Umani Hill
- Swimming pool
- Solar power electricity with backup generator
- Power outlets available throughout the camp
- Hot water throughout the year (however during the cloudy months of July & August, the lack of solar can reduce availability)
- Croquet, badminton and volley ball sets are available upon request